1. This is my blog.
2. Kari was my friend.
3. I believe with all my heart that she did not take her own life.
4. I am interested in truth and justice.
5. The evidence in support of Kari WILL NOT be placed on a blog in posts or comments.
6. The evidence will be provided to interested parties AT the trial. Not here.
7. This does not mean the evidence doesn't exist.
8. Investigators, law enforcement agencies, experts, witnesses, family and friends aren't going to talk and produce such evidence until the time is right.
9. They will not be pushed into speaking prematurely.
10. Just hang on.
11. I am interested in collecting information and news about this case as it unfolds.
12. I am interested in creating and maintaining a place of support for others seeking truth and justice for Kari.
13. Some of my early-on posts were very strong and passionate with all this stuff coming out again.
14. But in the last few weeks I have focused my posts to more news and facts related and also more memories.
15. I don't like way the comments area has turned into a wrestling match.
16. It's not taking this blog (this little community) in the direction that I feel comfortable with.
17. I am deleting comments with personal attacks on Kari.
18. I will moderate future comments.
19. As I said in yesterday's post, if this irritates the fire out of you, feel free to not engage.
20. You don't need to volunteer yourself to be irritated.
21. Neither do I.
22. This is a blog in support of Kari and truth and justice.
23. That's all.